Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these eggs mature enough for ya?
Pbs Nature Baby GIF by Nature on PBS
Fur birdies. Where is is chicken nuggets from. 🤣 I want chicken nuggets now. 🤪

Cantonese chicken thighs with sushi rice tonight. :cool:

I said it was ok, not that it sucked. But, of course, I obviously don't have your sophisticated, discerning culinary palate.
Your Fillet O fish sandwich looked to me. I like their buns, better. You cook like a bastard. Have I said that before? ha.🤣

Last edited:
I'm wondering what a bastard cooks like.
Dude, you have issues. :D

Went to get a Filet-O-Fish at McDonald's. I asked for no cheese. All good. Didn't they use to have lettuce on them? It's been a couple years since I went to Mcd

Went to get a Filet-O-Fish at McDonald's. I asked for no cheese. All good. Didn't they use to have lettuce on them? It's been a couple years since I went to Mcd
They've never came with veggies. I usually ask for shredded lettuce.

Hard to confuse the two. 😁
I get confused easily. They did have one. I went couple weeks ago they said it was a limited time only. Think I'm gonna eat some Oreos

They've never came with veggies. I usually ask for shredded lettuce.
Maybe thats where I remembered it from. Me & my grandmother use to go alot years ago & both get the fish sandwich & she would ask for lettuce, no cheese. I'm not so confused now!! 😆

Back