Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are fries. 👀 ha. 🤣. Cool to c-em , with a different name. :thumbs-up:. At the end. Sure looks good to me. :thumbs-up:. All you need now is vinegar, and ketchup. Oh and salt. 🦞 Mike from Maine. 🦞. You cook well, for sure.
Na we call them hot chips. Fries are the thin cuts ya get from McDonald's.

Last edited:
I attempted to make my own Filet-O-Fish for dinner. Used frozen Gorton whole fillet fish squares, my own tartar concoction, and yellow American cheese. It was ok.
Washed it down with coconut water, and cara cara oranges to cleanse the palate.
20240412_175424.jpg

I attempted to make my own Filet-O-Fish for dinner. Used frozen Gorton whole fillet fish squares, my own tartar concoction, and yellow American cheese. It was ok.
View attachment 187788

Did you walk on you buns wearing cleats? Are they getting hair plugs? 🤔

View attachment 187788

Are you punishing yourself? Those have got to be the worst buns I've ever met in my life. My sister served those at a BBQ. Seriously thought people were going to hurt her. Aweful.

Go get some cheap hamburger buns and toast them in a pan. Live a little! Plenty of other ways to eat healthy. Geez. Ruined a perfectly good Filet-O-Fish.

Are you punishing yourself? Those have got to be the worst buns I've ever met in my life. My sister served those at a BBQ. Seriously thought people were going to hurt her. Aweful.

Go get some cheap hamburger buns and toast them in a pan. Live a little! Plenty of other ways to eat healthy. Geez. Ruined a perfectly good Filet-O-Fish.
These buns tasted just fine. Nothing was ruined. So, get a grip there, Chef Trat!

Last edited:
Back