Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with the towel?
Its actually a big baby bib. We have a full set of like 4. We are big babies over here. We like to make a mess sometimes.
Uhh. So my hands aren't freezing lol.
I should have used 2. I already got some ice cream on my shirt that just came out of the dryer. Smh. 🤣

Its actually a big baby bib. We have a full set of like 4. We are big babies over here. We like to make a mess sometimes.
Uhh. So my hands aren't freezing lol.
I should have used 2. I already got some ice cream on my shirt that just came out of the dryer. Smh. 🤣
😆

Here ya go kid! Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226_163013_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240226_163013_Google.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 11
I live 20+ miles from a town called Ontario Oregon. We do a lot of shopping there because of no sales tax.
All the good burger joints are there also.
Here in my little town, we have McDonalds and JEBS Corner that is a little burger joint across the street.
Couple sit down restaurants but they expensive.

Surf and turf tonight. We had tilapia and country ribs that needed to be cooked up. I threw the ribs into the Instant Pot, and while the ribs were cooking, I threw the tilapia into the oven. Once the fish were in the oven, I sauté mushrooms and onions.
The ribs were finished on the grill and then brushed with Sweet Baby Ray's original bbq sauce.
20240226_191230.jpg

Surf and turf tonight. We had tilapia and country ribs that needed to be cooked up. I threw the ribs into the Instant Pot, and while the ribs were cooking, I threw the tilapia into the oven. Once the fish were in the oven, I sauté mushrooms and onions.
The ribs were finished on the grill and then brushed with Sweet Baby Ray's original bbq sauce.
View attachment 183200
Can't beat that Sweet Baby Ray's!

I threw the ribs into the Instant Pot, and while the ribs were cooking,

I cook mine the same way.... quick and tender.

Can't beat that Sweet Baby Ray's!
Great stuff...I ladle it on and brush as needed. When I can't get to the grill a couple of minutes under the broiler bakes on the goodness

Red Robin. Double cheese burger with everything.
I like Red Robins, I get the Robin burger. Has an over easy egg on it. Messy to eat. :rolleyes:

I've only been there a few times. Decent food, but nothing to write home about.
We used to have a place called Fuddruckers and they made really good burgers. They had an everyday special of $30 for a family of 4 which included fries and drinks, and it came with 2 fresh baked cookies for the kids meals. We have 3 kids, so we had to buy one additional kids meal which was only about $6. They had a fixings bar which is what I really liked. The kids enjoyed mixing their own drinks with the soda machines.
I really miss that place!
Ever hear of Po Folks? Like Fuddruckers based in the south.

Theres a joke about them merging, Called Po fu ers. 🤣

Last edited:
I like Red Robins, I get the Robin burger. Has an over easy egg on it. Messy to eat. :rolleyes:

Ever hear of Po Folks? Like Fuddruckers based in the south.

Theres a joke about them merging, Called Po fu ers. 🤣
A burger with a fried egg is my fav!

I just looked up Po Folks. Their prices are lower than average, but not considerably lower. I could go to a local Chinese all you can eat buffet near me and eat like a glutinous king for about $12!

You can say it man! and from what we're hearing online we're just getting started.

My treadmill will be here tomorrow so I couldn't allow my wife to eat the whole pizza.:eek:
If your anything like me by the time you put it together, you'll be riding your bike instead. 🤣

Back