Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@rctimewaster. Is onto a new type of photo. One with a footnote. šŸ¤£ I'm having a brownie.

View attachment 181964

I was going to razz you about wearing mismatched socks.... but spending way too much time using technology to stare at your feet I was able to deduce that it was just an illusion created by shadow.:)

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 11.14.51 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 11.09.31 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 11.07.43 AM.jpeg

I was going to razz you about wearing mismatched socks.... but spending way too much time using technology to stare at your feet I was able to deduce that it was just an illusion created by shadow.:)

View attachment 181970

View attachment 181971

View attachment 181972
If your into that I can show you more for a price. šŸ¤£ Don't judge me. I'm trying to buy the scx6.

Both socks are the same. Both the same color compression socks. On days my leg swells up I wear a larger all black compression sock on my left but it's been a while.

Bagles with chive and onion cream cheese for breakfast.
I am having a bagel with strawberry cream cheese šŸ˜‰

Gonna make Breydon some blueberry waffles, and egg, and sausages.

Last edited:
We use fresh ginger, garlic, soy sauce, bacon, onion, rice and sesame oil. It's the cats ass. :cool:
Try it with fish sauce and see how you like it. I have never used it, so I am curious šŸ˜‰

Try it with fish sauce and see how you like it. I have never used it, so I am curious šŸ˜‰
Fish sauce should be used sparingly. It's potent, in flavor and smell.
My heritage is from a little island in Vietnam call Phu Quoc. Fish sauce (nuoc mam) from here was once renowned for its flavor and quality. Being a tropical island, today, the economy has shifted to tourism.

Did you use fish sauce in it? That foul mouthed Chinese chef Uncle Roger says you can't make proper fried rice without it šŸ˜‰

Looks way better than my attempt at making it.
Nope. Wasn't any in the box. Did have sea roaches and some beef rice.

20240217_144621.jpg

Fish sauce should be used sparingly. It's potent, in flavor and smell.
My heritage is from a little island in Vietnam call Phu Quoc. Fish sauce (nuoc mam) from here was once renowned for its flavor and quality. Being a tropical island, today, the economy has shifted to tourism.
Yeah, have heard that. Uncle Roger is always complaining about people not using it in fried rice dushes he reviews on his channel. I keep meaning to order some to try it, but keep forgetting.

Yeah, have heard that. Uncle Roger is always complaining about people not using it in fried rice dushes he reviews on his channel. I keep meaning to order some to try it, but keep forgetting.
A little bit of fish sauce in stew adds saltiness and a bit of complexity to the flavoring.

I will remind you to order it. ;). Then you can tell us if you like it. :thumbs-up:

Back