Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dinner was yesterday's leftover of ribs and corn bread.

Lunch was burgers with pepperjack cheese and tomatoes, and fried eggs. While swapping eggs from the carton to the fridge egg container. I came across 4 eggs that were cracked on the bottom side. I went ahead and fried up all 4 eggs. So, 2 went with the burgers, and the other 2 I ate with tomatoe slices.
20230920_124711.jpg

Homemade pizzas. And yes that's pineapple. Get over it. 🙄 😆
View attachment 171854
In the US, that's referred to as a Hawaiian pizza. I'm not a big fan, but my son loves it! I would absolutely eat that because it just looks very well made.
What's the dark swirl sauce?

In the US, that's referred to as a Hawaiian pizza. I'm not a big fan, but my son loves it! I would absolutely eat that because it just looks very well made.
What's the dark swirl sauce?
Yes it's also a Hawaiian pizza here. Although this one had extras. Chicken, diced bacon, diced pancetta, philly cheese and 3 other cheeses. The dark swirl is BBQ sauce.

Yes it's also a Hawaiian pizza here. Although this one had extras. Chicken, diced bacon, diced pancetta, philly cheese and 3 other cheeses. The dark swirl is BBQ sauce.
Wow, this pizza just went up a whole other level!
Now, I see a nicely charred edge, so how did you cook this masterpiece?

Nothing spectacular. On a stone, in the oven 220C.
That'll work! I was thinking maybe a wood fire oven with those nicely charred edging. Well done, Sir!
Here's my Hawaiian, I'd made for my son, a couple of years ago on the kettle grill.
0928192024_HDR.jpg

@Tunedpipe can't you just put a magnet on your plate to pull all the iron out of your food before you eat it? 🤔
I dedicate the first two weeks of BBQ season to any possible avenue of the disposal of iron.
Only thing I have found is that my choice of words on this thread is more impressive than my iron results. :p
When I grow up, I wanna be just like me.
I tried again last night and a slice of meatloaf jumped from my wife's plate and landed right on top of my rice cake.
Magnets are strong in Idaho.
I tend to stay away from any barbed wire fence.:eek::eek:

Last edited:
Back