Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick and easy, cheat meal last night, as it was late when everyone got home.

Packet Alfredo pasta with chicken breast and frozen mixed veg. For a cheat meal it tasted ok.

20230831_210409.jpg

Just a quick and easy, cheat meal last night, as it was late when everyone got home.

Packet Alfredo pasta with chicken breast and frozen mixed veg. For a cheat meal it tasted ok.

View attachment 170831

Looks pretty good to me. :thumbs-up:

Girls are away so its a father and son night. Meal of choice: Ribeye, homemade Mac n 3 cheese my son made(best I've ever had), sweetcorn and peas. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Followed up with a Scotch Whisky and a movie, Fury.

View attachment 170881

View attachment 170882
Wow, that brontosaurus chop looks fantastic!

Nothing as fancy here. I signed up for a double shift today. Having breakfast right now with a sausage egg and cheese bagel sandwich from Dunkin' Donuts. Sided with a large iced coffee to help wake me up, and, hopefully, keeps me going for the next 15.5hr.
20230902_071858.jpg

Girls are away so its a father and son night. Meal of choice: Ribeye, homemade Mac n 3 cheese my son made(best I've ever had), sweetcorn and peas. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Followed up with a Scotch Whisky and a movie, Fury.

View attachment 170881

View attachment 170882
Forgot to mention, Apple crumble, cold custard and ice cream for dessert.

Well the women are away so... we are liven like kings.
Same! Mom and grandma are out down in Virginia for a close relative funeral 😢
They be coming back home in a few hours
Dad was home last night, at work now.
House to my self after school yesterday and today until about 2.
So since the women were out of the house, I could actually use the living room tv and couch! 🤣 I'm mostly in the dark basement. AKA the dungeon or the man cave.

Going to a concert tonight in Columbia. ZZ Top, Lynard skynard and uncle cracker. Should be fun. Probably going to be one of the youngest there. Lol. I hate all this new music. Anything from about 2015 to current, not good.

Same! Mom and grandma are out down in Virginia for a close relative funeral 😢
They be coming back home in a few hours
Dad was home last night, at work now.
House to my self after school yesterday and today until about 2.
So since the women were out of the house, I could actually use the living room tv and couch! 🤣 I'm mostly in the dark basement. AKA the dungeon or the man cave.

Going to a concert tonight in Columbia. ZZ Top, Lynard skynard and uncle cracker. Should be fun. Probably going to be one of the youngest there. Lol. I hate all this new music. Anything from about 2015 to current, not good.
You're even too young for Uncle Cracker, and he's a bit young for ZZ and Skynard! Good for you though, for appreciating classic rock and roll!
My music taste is fairly diverse, and I enjoy plenty of today's stuff.

Back