Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burger: American cheese, lettuce, a tomatoe slice, bread and butter pickles, onions, a fried egg. Sided with jalapeno cheddar kettle cooked potato chips.
The last of the banana pudding for dessert.
20230828_182414.jpg

Back to School! First Day lunch:
PB&J sammich
Grapes
3 M&M choc chip cookies
I had something else. I forgot. I'm tired
Ohhh. And
Pretzel sticks

Burger and Hot dog for dinner. The hot dogs were apparently cheese filled. They were, but there was like no cheese in it. Lol.

I used to watch the Seabreeze daily.
Most days they meet tight on top but often east or west. Some days they wouldn't hit here. That's where our thunderstorms would come daily.

Last several years the weather doesn't even have Seabreeze. No daily storms, and if we do get rain there is no lightning. Starting to get hail here and there. Those were always in the worst ones.

I'm thinking the chemtrails but can't quite prove it. But since they started doing it heavy in 2019 and 2020 the weather has been just weird.

Whoa, I got 47 "likes" from @Rob66 in the "Watcha Eating thread. I am a very popular guy. :p
You are indeed.

I just read 30 pages of this thread in the morning. I tried to like every post to annoy y’all.

I’m gonna go find lunch now, you guys make me hungry…

Last edited:
You are indeed.

I just read 30 pages of this thread in the morning. I tried like every post to annoy y’all.

I’m gonna go find lunch now, you guys make me hungry…
May you find a hair in your tuna fish.

Luvs me some chef salad.

IMG_1074.JPG

Back