Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't have to kill any critters for breakfast but thought this looked just strange enough to try. Wasn't bad, Mrs. Doom didn't care for it but her pallate isn't as refined as mine. 🤣
View attachment 163872
This is just plain WRONG!
@Doom! of course you would like it...
will ferrall zooey deschanel GIF

Didn't have to kill any critters for breakfast but thought this looked just strange enough to try. Wasn't bad, Mrs. Doom didn't care for it but her pallate isn't as refined as mine. 🤣
View attachment 163872
That is just ###### up...
thats-just-wrong-dude-kyle-broflovski.gif

In the Boston area, today is a holiday: Patriots day. No, not for the football team. For the Americans who served in the American Revolutionary War. Anyways, I have today off. Ran some errands, including a stop at a mall. Picked up my favorite meal at this particular mall: pan fried catfish.
20230417_111334.jpg

Last edited:
Chowing on this right now: beef pork shrimp fajitas. Everything from scratch. Best I've ever made!
After I was finished cooking, I was too lazy to construct it into wraps, so I made a fajita bowl plate instead. Served it on rice, topped the meat and veggies with pepperjack, avocado,
sour cream, Valentina's hot sauce, jalapeno, and cilantro.
YUM!!!
20230417_185014.jpg
20230417_190819.jpg

Chowing on this right now: beef pork shrimp fajitas. Everything from scratch. Best I've ever made!
After I was finished cooking, I was too lazy to construct it into wraps, so I made a fajita bowl plate instead. Served it on rice, topped the meat and veggies with pepperjack, avocado,
sour cream, Valentina's hot sauce, jalapeno, and cilantro.
YUM!!!
View attachment 163890View attachment 163891
Looks amazing. I've done the same. I also snacked while I cooked and wasn't hungry when finished.....

Dinner with the future in-laws again. Pan fried shrimp (so good), crab cake, tomato salad, and side salad.

Saayq6w.jpg
Oh, that?.....that's just @Doom! violently vomiting from hearing the mentioning of shrimp. 😝

What an awesome meal that is?

Back