Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And what's left for me after Kev takes his share...

View attachment 156250

Pssstttt , don't tell him, there is 3 more loaves rising as we speak. :p :p :p :p
That looks like jelly and butter. When we first immigrated to the US, we didn't really know about peanut butter, so parents never bought any until years later. Jelly and butter were the kids' occasional treat.

Hope you're doing well @Pat_ranch !

Dinner: BLT with fresh Parisian bread. Added fresh rotisserie chicken breast, avocado, and American cheese to this BLT. Soooo goood!!!
Also, bought a huge tub of cookies and cream ice cream, so had that for dessert.
1201221703.jpg

When we first immigrated to the US, we didn't really know about peanut butter, so parents never bought any until years later. Jelly and butter were the kids' occasional treat.
Our oldest (currently in France) said peanut butter is kind of hard to find.. and if you find it Jiff is the only brand. However Nutella comes in about a million flavors. 🤷‍♂️

Dinner: BLT with fresh Parisian bread. Added fresh rotisserie chicken breast, avocado, and American cheese to this BLT. Soooo goood!!!
Also, bought a huge tub of cookies and cream ice cream, so had that for dessert.
View attachment 156260
Is that a glass of Tang? 😆

Our oldest (currently in France) said peanut butter is kind of hard to find.. and if you find it Jiff is the only brand. However Nutella comes in about a million flavors. 🤷‍♂️

Is that a glass of Tang? 😆
From what I hear, Europeans do not care for the taste of peanut butter. My Russian coworker says he finds the taste discussing. Insane, I know!

I've never cared for Tang. That is a glass of tropical punch. Supposedly, 100% juice.

Back