Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All food that contains BACON i need be served too.
If you cook meal with Bacon , INVATE ME !!!!
this is important !!!

I love Bacon. Dont do Bacon without let me eat too !!!!!!!!!!

My meal : Today
Pasta Carbonara . alot Bacon., and cheese

I need more Bacon

All food that contains BACON i need be served too.
If you cook meal with Bacon , INVATE ME !!!!
this is important !!!

I love Bacon. Dont do Bacon without let me eat too !!!!!!!!!!

My meal : Today
Pasta Carbonara . alot Bacon., and cheese

I need more Bacon
You remind me of the dog treat commercial for beggin strips. 🤣😂😁

0edc9fb4-16a4-445f-b346-6ff7d7e5a15e.__CR0,0,300,300_PT0_SX300_V1___.png

I gotta say, for hospital food that doesn't look to bad. :thumbs-up:
Its not bad. Better then when my mom was in 10 years ago. Looks better too. I just pampered to almost everytjing home made, little to no prepakaged and premade.

@Doom!
Soggy fries and dry baked potatoe........ not this Irish's day.

Last edited:
damn, smashed bacon cheese burgers ?

I want be in hospital now

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and 10 yo daughter decided (my daughters idea) to make our own pizzas tonight. She got extra pepperoni for her brother and pineapple for me and mommy, cuz that's our fav!! 😁

Crust wasn't cooking all the way through, that's why cheese is burned. She said she followed the dough directions 🤷‍♂️

My wife tried to make a heart with a "16" in the middle for our 16 year Wedding anniversary (this past Sat). Gotta love her! 😍☺️ Been together for 25 years!! :oops:😁
12644.jpeg

20220822_184318.jpg

20220822_184315.jpg

My wife and 10 yo daughter decided (my daughters idea) to make our own pizzas tonight. She got extra pepperoni for her brother and pineapple for me and mommy, cuz that's our fav!! 😁

Crust wasn't cooking all the way through, that's why cheese is burned. She said she followed the dough directions 🤷‍♂️

My wife tried to make a heart with a "16" in the middle for our 16 year Wedding anniversary (this past Sat). Gotta love her! 😍☺️ Been together for 25 years!! :oops:😁
View attachment 151051

View attachment 151050

View attachment 151049
I prefer a bit of burnt on my cheese. I have actually baked tombstones til they were dark brown and loved it. It was just like eating a real tombstone lol.

One thing that changed the game for me was buying a pizza stone a couple years ago. My first homemade pizza the other day came out a little doughy, so I set the pizza stone on top of the stove and turned a burner on for a minute. Cooked it perfectly 😉

Dinner tonight...
BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger pizza with cheddar and pepperjack, onions, jalapenos, and ranch.
20220822_193800.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer a bit of burnt on my cheese. I have actually baked tombstones til they were dark brown and loved it. It was just like eating a real tombstone lol.

One thing that changed the game for me was buying a pizza stone a couple years ago. My first homemade pizza the other day came out a little doughy, so I set the pizza stone on top of the stove and turned a burner on for a minute. Cooked it perfectly 😉

Dinner tonight...
BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger pizza with cheddar and pepperjack, onions, jalapenos, and ranch.
View attachment 151052
Dude!!!

I made these on a pizza stone and Weber kettle grill a couple of years ago. So goood!!!
0928192024_HDR.jpg
0928192026a.jpg
1019192059a.jpg

Do you have the recipe for the dough?
Bagged premade dough from a local grocery store. You just have to let it rise. Good stuff! For a couple of bucks, it just too convenient not to buy.

Picked up a fresh, warm French bread loaf and right out of the oven rotisserie chicken at the grocery store. Carved the moist breast meat into thick slices, add onion strips, and slater Sriracha mayo onto a 6" section of bread. Wow, so simple, yet so good!
Also had a spring mix salad with Wishbone champagne vinaigrette. Dessert was 4 huge jumbo sized marshmallows.

Bagged premade dough from a local grocery store. You just have to let it rise. Good stuff! For a couple of bucks, it just too convenient not to buy.
That is the kinda dough I wanna try next. I think I need a different flour than what I have though.

Back