Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed Taco Tuesday, so tonight is the night.

Pictured from left to right: Crunchy, Tasty, Zesty, and Fred*
*Not pictured
20220309_184245.jpg

Kayem natural casing hot dogs with cooked sweet onions. Edy's chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream.

had left over Ivays all week long chicken stuffing mashed n gravy, yummy. i like taco bell soft tacos all week I can do from breakfast to late night snack

1/3lb beef and pork burger, American cheese, fried egg, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and ketchup. On a large sweet Hawaiian bun. Woo wee that was tasty!
Edy's Cookie Cobblestone for dessert.

0316221824.jpg

1/3lb beef and pork burger, American cheese, fried egg, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and ketchup. On a large sweet Hawaiian bun. Woo wee that was tasty!

View attachment 143925
Yep, you still suck! Dang you just made me hungry! Burgers are the food of the gods. 😍

View attachment 143925
And you said I had fancy plating. That burger belongs on a billboard 😋

All y'all making me sad and depressed with this thread. If i ever post my food in this thread, know that it'll taste about the same as licking it on your computer screen.
About a year I had a major heart attack and ended up with a quadruple bypass. I've been diagnosed with a coronary disease and told if I do everything right, I might make it 10 more years.
I am very restricted on my diet now. I was always a "fast-food junky". Loved my steaks, greasy bacon double cheeseburgers and pork steaks you could cut with a plastic fork.
Now I'm fat-free, sodium-free and taste-free. I can't eat red meat, fatty pork or anything else I once loved.
My breakfasts are now whole grains (homemade granola or oatmeal), a piece of fruit, a cup of skim milk and a cup of decaf. lunches are usually a salad, fruit or leftover dinners. dinners are salt-free homemade recipes that use skinless boneless chicken breasts, ground turkey or baked fish (which is rare because it's too expensive), a side of roasted veggies and more salad. Let's not forget, my salad dressing has to be non-fat and non-taste and can only have an itsy bit. for my snacks I can have a small handful of unsalted peanuts, unsalted pretzels, or raw veggies with unsalted homemade hummus. every once in a while, I'll can treat myself to dark chocolate covered almonds. I do make a pretty mean sodium-free ground turkey chili. But you'd wanna add salt. I don't have any. It truly sucks for someone who once loved food so much to have a complete lifestyle change with nothing but tasteless food. fortunately, it's getting easier and I'm getting used to no salt. yet, there are times I just wanna say screw it and go out in fashion. But I wanna try to out-live my mom so she doesn't have to suffer the loss of a child. Please, no sympathy. I made my bed, I'll sleep in it.

edit; I just pulled this out of the oven. 11 lb. turkey roll. Going put it in the deli slicer and make some turkey lunch meat to have with my 1 slice of pumpernickel bread that I'm allowed to have. I'll separate it into ziplocs and freeze it. It's not completely salt-free but it's low sodium. I'll just be limited, not an inch thick meat sandwich like I really want
turkey.jpg

Last edited:
@StoopidOme ya gotta do what ya gotta do, I'm afraid one of these days I'm going to end up in the same boat, but it's really hard to break the bad habits until you have no choice.
That is true. Can't say I wasn't warned. But if I knew then what I know now, I woulda done things differently

Back