what to do with this nice brushless system?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Ofna Jammin' CRT pro that is a roller that takes up space......I had thought of making it brushless.

DING DING DING +1 on this idea.....you get the center diff motor mount and longer chassis and poof...instant brushless conversion......and it's a tougher rig since it was designed for nitro engines........has metal geared diffs instead of slipper plate types.....cheap offroad badass RC.....

I meant the CRT .5 .....it would be perfect for that....

You guys are all missing the point entirely....... I posted a link that worked! Yah me!
Seriously, a brushless CRT .5 would be wild. I have a Picco powered one still in its box and if I could find a Brushless conversion kit I would buy one. (link would be appreciated)
If you can pick up a cheap .5 chassis Charlie get it.

Yes, RCMonster has a conversion.

Yes I would love to find a .5 chassis or roller. That's one of the top runners in the debate of what I will use. I just haven't been able to find a roller yet. They say the .5 with extended chassis and brushless converion works VERY well together.

And buy the way, I noticed your link when you posted it.

I think the MT 2 might make a good brushless project, but I couldnt find any information on any kind of conversion for it. It's kinda big, but I like that it is 4x4

Not big at all, it's 1/10, just like a RC10gt, T4, Rustler.
I dont know of anyone that makes a "kit" to convert. You can look at the ELECTRIC version. LOL. I had one, its a belt driven system.

As a kid, I was motivated by a belt driven system. When I got out of line, Mom or Dad got out the belt and gave me some drive.

The way it should still be done today if it wasn't for the bleeding hearts.

The way it should still be done today if it wasn't for the bleeding hearts.

as my mom said when i was growing up..."call DFYS, i'll give them the strap too"

i'm not saying we should beat our kids, but a little fear for motivation goes a long way...

I remember when I got to be around 12 or 13, something like that. My Mom and I got into it because of course I was giving her a hard time about something. I popped off that she coudln't whip me or spank me anymore because I was bigger than she was now. She promptly stood on the couch and decked me square in the jaw.

Back