What is the differences between the regular Max10 and Max10 SCT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
So the brushed motor in my rustler died on me today. Not surprised since it is the stock motor out of the box (2 years old) and I did run it harder at the track today. I had been looking at the hw max 10 4000kv combos. Just wondering what is the difference between the regular max 10 and the max 10 sct. I looked on hw direct and they are out of the max10 and max10 sct 4000 kv combos. Same with Amain. The only thing I could find on amazon was the regular max 10 4000kv. I'm wanting to go with hobbywing since my uncle does have the program card, but I can always go with castle if i needed too.

So the brushed motor in my rustler died on me today. Not surprised since it is the stock motor out of the box (2 years old) and I did run it harder at the track today. I had been looking at the hw max 10 4000kv combos. Just wondering what is the difference between the regular max 10 and the max 10 sct. I looked on hw direct and they are out of the max10 and max10 sct 4000 kv combos. Same with Amain. The only thing I could find on amazon was the regular max 10 4000kv. I'm wanting to go with hobbywing since my uncle does have the program card, but I can always go with castle if i needed too.
Max10 is 60 amps 2-3s and max10 sct is 120amps 2-4s.

Back