what is my ax10 worth?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I found a guy that is interested in trading his summit for a true crawler. I dont have much area to run the ax10 so I'm thinking about trading. He has his listed at 550 or trade. i need to know what mine is worth.

its the ax10 artr, has dual triangulation skid, 4 link plates front and rear, high clearance lowers, battery on front axle, high torque steering servo, 2 lipo batteries, goat brushless crawler motor and esc, internal sprung shocks, panther tires, and weight added to wheels front a rear, esc and rx moved to upper links, and i think that is it.

I'm pretty sure he is over priced on his request of $550, but i want to be sure i know what mine is worth so i can negotiate.

:D

Depends on where you were to sell it on what you would get out of it. $300 is kind of what everyone seems to ask for theres are here, so you might go off of that. I wouldnt pay more than about $175-$200 personally though and thats prolly what it would go for on a crawler forum. But if he'll consider it, then more power to ya. Summit isnt worth even close to $550 in my opinion.

I wouldn't go over $250 for the Summit. A straight trade is acceptable. Keeo in mind what you paid for rig plus hop ups and that a new Summit is around $600 new.

i figured it was about an even trade as well. i know the summit he has isnt worth what he has posted. i just want to make sure we are on even ground trading.

in the pictures of his summit it has 2 motors, where traxxas ships it with 1 775 motor, I'm not sure what is up with that.

Back