What exactly is this?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I was surfing the web for something unrelated to this but I stumbled across it and it made me wonder what it was since I have a Rusty. I have no intentions of using it but I'm curious.

What is an Evo-X Rustler? and what is this chassis supposed to do for you if you did the conversion?

http://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p_prodid=6465&p_catid=109#.T3EgwtWSsQw

Its probably a super light race chassis, but since its from integy, it will probably just break.

Lol yeah not a super big fan of Integy I just stumbled across it and wondered what it was because Id never heard of it.

Haha thats funny^ and sure it will be within 10 years (give or take to let the kids grow up alil).

Not everything Integy makes sucks guys they do have a handful of things that are descent. Alot of theyre tools arent bad. :) but yeah mostly they do suck.... lol

O.k.you guys piqued my curiousity. The only thing I've picked up from Integy have been motor plates, cooling fans and a driveshaft for a slash which were o.k. The fans were the best I've ever seen. They even ran underwater. I got a set of big body shocks that SUCKED! though. Anything else you guys ran into problems with? I dont want anymore junk.

Thanks for the input. I've found out the hard way that not everything out there for the slash is as good a product as r.p.m. and the better aftermarket stuff. The integy shocks I picked a while back couldnt be adjusted with the threaded body without pliers and didnt even fit without a special shock screw mount. I can't fault the fans but the other products didnt measure up. Have you had any experience with the new carbon fiber chassis that came out recently from RC4WD?

Haha thats funny^ and sure it will be within 10 years (give or take to let the kids grow up alil).

I dont know about that one, as long as I've been into Nitro (8+years) Integy has been there. I don't think they are going anywhere. :\

I dont know about that one, as long as I've been into Nitro (8+years) Integy has been there. I don't think they are going anywhere. :\

I'm saying 10 years from now...