What Drag car for me?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster Slash

RCTalk Racer
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
  4. Boating
I like drag racing my rc cars, but I only have off-road setup, so I get smmoked! I am interested in a car without the electronics or motor because i like to pick that kind of stuff, I am also interested in either arrma or redcat.

If you're talking about no prep drag car neither Arrma or redcat make one. Id look at something like the Five Seven Arrow drag kit or the Losi no prep. You can also look at DR10 or you can do a slash conversion.

Also I could buy a traxxas chassis only and choose my electronics, they sell them for like 70$ for the complete chassis no electronics.

Team associated makes a dr10 kit. Traxxas makes the slash drag. Not sure if it's a kit or only rtr. Those seem to be the most popular and plenty of upgrades for both.

The only thing I don't like about that DR10 is the body is stupid wide looking. It's like the wheelbase needs to be a couple inches longer for a body that wide.

I like drag racing my rc cars, but I only have off-road setup, so I get smmoked! I am interested in a car without the electronics or motor because i like to pick that kind of stuff, I am also interested in either arrma or redcat.

Desert Hobbies doing a no prep chassy give away now ,Viper chassy kit on Y-tube!..:thumbs-up:

Text when they give the # out ,but you have to win the game ,the chassy was already
won by guessing how many cheez balls was in the big jar!..:hehe::hehe:
This is so cool. Wish I would have seen this sooner. Do they do this often?

Back