what do you recommend

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pugs2300

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
well i just ordered a stampede to add to my collection and in the process i got interested in a rock crawler...my question is what would you recommend for a crawler that is capable and durable but not super expensive...i don't care to pay for quality but i've spent a lot lately on this stuff lately....just want a few opinions...thanks guys

thanks for the links man....thats two of the trucks i've been lookin at...plus one called a venom or something....but i don't know about that one...ill prob go with the nightcrawler unless something new hits the market before I'm ready to purchase...which will prob be at least a few months...

thanks for the links man....thats two of the trucks i've been lookin at...plus one called a venom or something....but i don't know about that one...ill prob go with the nightcrawler unless something new hits the market before I'm ready to purchase...which will prob be at least a few months...

I'd steer clear of the venom, for aftermarket upgrades the Axial will have the most support and is a much better deal now that it comes with a 2.4ghz radio and improved ESC, The only real down fall to the Night Crawler is it really needs a Brushless ESC/motor combo like the Novak Goat 3s with a 18.5 motor, for some reason they seem to eat up brushed motors, I am thinking it is because of the worm gear set up they have, but they do crawl pretty well out of the box.

whats the difference between a night crawler and a night crawler that says bind and drive....

nevermind i see that it just refers to the radio system....

Its for people that have Spektrum 2.4 radios, they can just bind to it and be ready to go with their current radio. If you dont have a spektrum radio then the RTR is for you.

Axial AX10 for the win, I love all my Axial rigs.