What do you do about lying idiots??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specter

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
O.k. I sit infront of a guy in my summerschool class and he lies like a dog! He told the kid that sits next to me that a stock t-maxx costs 1000$! he said that he runs 30% nitro for bashing and he claims that his engine only runs 200degrees! he also said he has a "BOOGIE" that is chain driven (what the hell??). I want to turn around and make him look like an idiot in front of the class, but it seems that I am the only true rc enthusiast in the class (damn preps).

just thought I'd share these well thought up lies.

Last edited:
No one that goes to my school (that i know of) is into r/c...But if someone was to do that i would have to show him up! !!:dancin:

I want to but I don't want to look like a nerd (who plays with rc's instead of stabbin the local hoe's cat) but I guess that whats its gonna come down to.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it dude. That guy will eventually talk himself into a real corner and end up getting busted all by himself. I've met liars like this little punk and it can drive you crazy having to deal with them. But don't worry about it. The first rule of lying is make it believable and hard to prove otherwise. Anyone can look a T'Maxx up on towers and see that they're only $400 (not $1000) and there ya go, butthole busted. If you have a catalog lying around, pack it and leave it out for all to see (but don't be obvious about it). Act like it doesn't bother you and it'll drive that guy up the wall. Don't get into debates either, then it comes down to your word vs. his, and most gullable people will tend to believe big talkers (liers) before honest folks.

Hope this helps.
Whitt

nice, I think I'll just ignore him or use my new tower hobbies catalog and use it to pimp slap him.

Back