What did Santa bring you?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new 10 inch google tablet, new samsung 4 g smartphone, house slippers, new winter camo hunting jacket, Browning stainless steel travel tumbler and thermos. and a brand new bottle of Marvel oil for my (ARO) Maxx's !

---------- Post added at 3:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:49 PM ----------

You planning on sending another RC for a swim? :D

Sorry Bro, Couldnt Resist.

ok that was funny !!! Splish Splash Hpi Killer is taking a bath......:preachin::seeing_stars::deadhorse

Sounds like everyone made out okay. Apline that crest is pretty cool looking!

Glad everyone had a great christmas. Now lets keep it going with a great but safe new years.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

new 10 inch google tablet, new samsung 4 g smartphone, house slippers, new winter camo hunting jacket, Browning stainless steel travel tumbler and thermos. and a brand new bottle of Marvel oil for my (ARO) Maxx's !

---------- Post added at 3:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:49 PM ----------

ok that was funny !!! Splish Splash Hpi Killer is taking a bath......:preachin::seeing_stars::deadhorse

Did they forget the camo hunting cap with the antlers? j/k Sounds like you made out okay.

Got a hardcover edition of Sherlock Holmes with the original illustrations and some hand-made beer steins from my mom and step-dad.

Love some beer steins, I used to have a pot load of them, they ALL got broken during my last move.

Nice crest Alpine, I have our family crest saved on my pc but I would love to have it framed on the wall!