What are ways to help keep sand out of slash 4x4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurturantQuasar

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Once I get my monster slash to stop killing its self I’m really thinking about taking it to some dunes that are a short drive from my house. What are some things I can do to help sand proof my slash 4x4 vxl a bit? Especially the motor and tires.

Go to the hair section at Walmart and get one of those caps that these have seen African Americans wearing. They come in at 2 pack for about a dollar and you can stretch it over your electronics and underneath the runner rails on the side of it.

I have one of those and they keep things from blowing in on the top of the car but sand comes underneath and still feels the car full. there is also no way to mount it properly to keep it on. they just give you a couple pieces of Velcro to put on the runners but it won't work I have already tried
1595022075057821719698945395228.jpg

I have one of those and they keep things from blowing in on the top of the car but sand comes underneath and still feels the car full. there is also no way to mount it properly to keep it on. they just give you a couple pieces of Velcro to put on the runners but it won't work I have already triedView attachment 122778

Lol...well then ,I guess you answered both of our ?'s!:thumbs-up:

Back