What’s your favorite (clean) song?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rip King MC

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Post up your favorite song(s)!

Mine:

Last edited:
Forgot this one:

I really dont have no one favorite song ,I do have a favorite few bands an I dont really care much for music that degrades women
or people ,an dont really care much for really heavy metal but will listen to it ,I like to listen to singers that have real talent ,that
can hold a tune with there own voice or that can play a real instrument with out electronic enhanced!

I like.

This Girl here has some awesome talent with an acoustic 12 string an vocals!...:cool:

She can also use enhanced devices ,it takes her a few moments to create the back ground rythem ,but wants she gets it locked
in an ties it together ,she sounds great ,music from the heart!....:cool:

This is what happens when a great band covers an excellent classic song:

Here's another of those great songs covered by a talented band:

This Guy here is one of my favorite singers ,I am not sure if they play his music on the radio ,I dont listen to a stereo any more ,
he is Shakey Graves an his songs are about life ,he is very talented ,has awesome vocals!

His music is a little mellow ,but does get in to some faster stuff ,the vid is a whole concert session ,so it would be great to
listen to while you are wrenchin or kicking back ,an oh listen to the words in the music ,enjoy!...:thumbs-up:

Last edited:
@olds97_lss his remake is one of the best covers ever done. Even the live version on Conan was incredible.

Give me about any Avenged Sevenfold and I'm happy, but a song that will never get old to me is Back To Good by Matchbox 20. I was a big fan of 90's adult contemporary music and it still hits the spot for me.