What’s up w/ RCCrawler.com??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J’sCrawler

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
I have tried and tried to log in with no success using every known password I use. Numerous attempts to recover my password/account turn up zero responses. I just made a new account with the same issue, being my password is invalid which is impossible. Does anyone know someone over there that can help?

I signed up a few years back, before I discovered the real forums (AKA here). It was a mess just to get signed up. It took months. Then finally in I realized there wasn't much content. I've probably posted a dozen time and got answers 25% of that.

So what's up with them? ... They are dying.

Scale4x4, byt, rcmt, rcc, urc..... alot of the popular places are gone or just different. It's a shame. Hopefully @WoodiE will have this place until I die. Shouldn't be more than 50 years, realistically alot less.🤣

Agreed. I totally appreciate all the work he (I assume helpers too) does. The format of the forums is awesome. Too many others are stuck on old and outdated platforms.

The best part are that people actually want to participate, exchange ideas or whatever. OK sometimes they want to rant too, but it's all good.

BTW where exactly is Jurassic park?
1694302023741.png

Isla Nublar
The format of the forums is awesome. Too many others are stuck on old and outdated platforms.
Yea like RCTech, pretty outdated forum, but people still use. My uncle goes on there once in a while as he doesn't do RC as much anymore. He only does it when I drag him to the track. Lol.
I'm on here more than RCTech because this was my first forum I joined, and its more user friendly, than the outdated forums. And on RCTech, you have to have a certain amount of posts inorder to post pictures or links.
I actually joined Reddit a couple months ago (Well, back in May) and the RC game on there is pretty large so thats why I joined. And Reddit can be used for multiple things so thats another thing. For example, someone who has like 1 car and just bashes it around once in a while, and not really in the hobby, would probably be on Reddit more, than an actual RC forum, just my guess. (For example, some people come on the forums for a couple questions or need a problem solved, and after, they disappear)

Last edited:
I have tried and tried to log in with no success using every known password I use. Numerous attempts to recover my password/account turn up zero responses. I just made a new account with the same issue, being my password is invalid which is impossible. Does anyone know someone over there that can help?

RcCrawler.com has some great members, projects and info but is very slow. The owner/moderator? Plainly states you will not here from him once you sign up, he says after a few days to just try logging in.

If you have a problem, it is hard to get a hold of somebody. Many of the long time members say it is just a shell of what it used to be. I browse there every now and then, the outdated forum is a bit cumbersome. Still worth viewing now and then.

Agreed. I totally appreciate all the work he (I assume helpers too) does. The format of the forums is awesome. Too many others are stuck on old and outdated platforms.

The best part are that people actually want to participate, exchange ideas or whatever. OK sometimes they want to rant too, but it's all good.

View attachment 171187
The state of Florida where everything in this state is designed to kill you...... sinkholes, tornadoes, spiders, gators, snakes, hurricanes, florida man, florida man's dog, wife, or car, etc.

Literally this states goal is to take you under. Most happen at night time.

BTW they have a dark mode. 😁

Screenshot_20230909_210654_Chrome.jpg

The state of Florida where everything in this state is designed to kill you...... sinkholes, tornadoes, spiders, gators, snakes, hurricanes, florida man, florida man's dog, wife, or car, etc.

Literally this states goal is to take you under. Most happen at night time.

BTW they have a dark mode. 😁

View attachment 171196

So you've heard of "Florida Man"? He's famous.

Scale4x4, byt, rcmt, rcc, urc..... alot of the popular places are gone or just different. It's a shame. Hopefully @WoodiE will have this place until I die. Shouldn't be more than 50 years, realistically alot less.🤣
This and all the other places I run ain't going anywhere unless I get hit by a bus.

I think it's a shame so many rc sites have been deleted or removed over the past several years. A lot of good info has been lost.

I'm sure they owner(s) will rccrawler will get things fixed soon.

This and all the other places I run ain't going anywhere unless I get hit by a bus.

I think it's a shame so many rc sites have been deleted or removed over the past several years. A lot of good info has been lost.

I'm sure they owner(s) will rccrawler will get things fixed soon.
Look left right the left again before crossing. 🤣

Years ago a city bus almost hit me. Those wide mirrors.... he pulled off the road and his mirror went on the sidewalk from behind me and missed me by about 2 inches.
So you've heard of "Florida Man"? He's famous.
I've seen florida man with my own 2 eyes. And I wasn't looking in a mirror. 🤣

Last edited:
Back