What’s the stiffest spring I can buy that will fit a traxxas slash shock?

• Thread starter NurturantQuasar
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurturantQuasar

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
In testing my nitro drag car I found 1. The front is way to low
2. I need way stiffer front springs and non progressive rear springs.

What’s the stiffest non multi rate spring that will fit a standard traxxas 1/10 scale off-road shock? My shocks are shortened half and inch so the spring doesn’t have to be as tall as the stock ones.

Last edited:
Integy 3 stage kit. It has black, maroon, and yellow springs, softest first, then they get harder. Maybe get the Rustler Electric kit, because they have 2 different lengths . If I remember, they are sold front and rear. I think the yellows are hard enough to bounce a 50 pound dumbell.

Integy 3 stage kit. It has black, maroon, and yellow springs, softest first, then they get harder. Maybe get the Rustler Electric kit, because they have 2 different lengths . If I remember, they are sold front and rear. I think the yellows are hard enough to bounce a 50 pound dumbell.
Good idea Never thought to look at integy since I tend to stay far away from their products. I’ll check that out once I get home.

I've never tried it but how about two springs?

Back