Well that should be broken a lot more then it is

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peeeenuuutt

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
E Revo 2.0, skate park. 25 feet of air, landed on the rear end. Concrete. What broke?
image.jpg
That thing on the left is the bottom half of my castle bec.... not sure what it is. All I know is that the bec still works despite losing that part.

The middle thing is the rear plastic chassis brace. I’ve almost had the truck for a year and haven’t had an excuse to get the aluminum one, but I guess it’s time now lol.

Stuff on the right is just random zipties. Also cracked my spoiler but it’s still hanging on.
image.jpg

That aluminum part from your BEC may be a heat sink for the BEC. Might not be something you should run without for very long. Considering the amps the castle BEC can produce, it wouldn't surprise me of it had a decent sized heat sink in it.

That aluminum part from your BEC may be a heat sink for the BEC. Might not be something you should run without for very long. Considering the amps the castle BEC can produce, it wouldn't surprise me of it had a decent sized heat sink in it.
I was thinking the same thing. But I guess I’ll just go for another run and check the temps.

I thought it was an a-arm too.
Lol, cmon guys... I said it right here
That thing on the left is the bottom half of my castle bec.... not sure what it is. All I know is that the bec still works despite losing that part.

The middle thing is the rear plastic chassis brace. I’ve almost had the truck for a year and haven’t had an excuse to get the aluminum one, but I guess it’s time now lol.

Stuff on the right is just random zipties.

Back