Well, Poop! Poop! Poop!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
My flying buddy just told me we need to look for a new place to fly. :oops: He drove by there today and there is a big construction fence around the site!

I was hoping we would have more time before this happened. We have been flying at this spot for about two years now. It also means that I don't have access to my crawling spot "the mounds" either. :eek: I got hit with a double whammy.

And to make matters worse, my new rc plane (Arrows Big Foot) was delivered today. :doh: :doh: :doh:

I might not get out of bed tomorrow. 🤪

Come on over. The flying spot here has been used 30 or so years!

Sorry to hear that. Alot of my construction sites have dried up leaving me midnight strolls.

What was your first plane, and what is your best plane?

Who cares about fences.. fly right over that sucka! 😉
I would but the runway is on the other side of the fence. 🤣

What was your first plane, and what is your best plane?
My first plane was a Hobby Zone Cub. Back when they had nimh batteries and you had to know what channel everyone else was on. My Favorite to fly was My Parkzone P-47 that was souped up. I've had several that were awesome planes but I loved my P-47.

My flying buddy just told me we need to look for a new place to fly. :oops: He drove by there today and there is a big construction fence around the site!

I was hoping we would have more time before this happened. We have been flying at this spot for about two years now. It also means that I don't have access to my crawling spot "the mounds" either. :eek: I got hit with a double whammy.

And to make matters worse, my new rc plane (Arrows Big Foot) was delivered today. :doh: :doh: :doh:

I might not get out of bed tomorrow. 🤪
That blows!

I was going to finally maiden my F-18 this weekend. Going to scout for a new place instead, google map search was not encouraging.

My favorite bashing spot was a construction site in Ferndale. It's an apartment building now. So, I feel for you.

That really sucks @Doom!
I am lucky here. I fly my micros a block from me at a soccer parks,
and my big planes I fly at the sand dunes which is only about 12 miles from us.

It's getting really tricky to find areas suitable to fly. We have lost two sites now, and each place we find isn't as good as the last. Hoping we can find another site. The one we are using now isn't very wide.

It's getting really tricky to find areas suitable to fly. We have lost two sites now, and each place we find isn't as good as the last. Hoping we can find another site. The one we are using now isn't very wide.
Have you tried google earth and looked around town?

Have you tried google earth and looked around town?
Yep, that's how we found the first two spots. Problem is we are in a pretty densly populated area, and everything in the rural sections is fenced off. Makes it tricky.

I see why that's a bit of a problem. You will find something.

Back