Welcome to the blue flame club

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diver6127

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Welcome to the order of the blue flame club.
[SWF=http://grab.orsm.net/priceless/idiot.mpeg]width=300 height=300[/SWF]

Last edited:
Diver6127 is offically given 342 punk rock points for the last post. Rock on man, rock on.

Darwin award time of the year is coming...

Originally posted by Waste Land
I've got that video hahahaha. Bored tonight Diver?

Yeah, nothing to do. DAMN, where is that babe thread when you need it!?! Good thing there's SKINemax ... I'm gonna hae to wake the wife up in a few minutes.

Originally posted by Diver6127

Yeah, nothing to do. DAMN, where is that babe thread when you need it!?! Good thing there's SKINemax ... I'm gonna hae to wake the wife up in a few minutes.
Why dont you just I'm her, lol isnt that what the two of you do when on the laptops?

She turned in early.

:clap: Bravo, man I remember when my dad did that stuff everyday it seemed like. Aint nothing funnier than seeing your dad burn the hair off his ass. Ass crack and burning hair doesn't go good together.

Originally posted by gutterboy
:clap: Bravo, man I remember when my dad did that stuff everyday it seemed like. Aint nothing funnier than seeing your dad burn the hair off his ass. Ass crack and burning hair doesn't go good together.
I hope to never see my dad's ass or crack no matter if he is burning his hair off or not. I'd probally punch my mom if he done that. J/K, I'd never hit my mom.

lmfao. thats the first time i seen that. hahhaha... :ahh: :flamer: :horsecrap

later

Ahhh the good old blue flame I can definitely say that used to be a past time when I was first getting drunk in life.