welcome to Luigi's Diner.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM! First a booger vid now this. I like this one better.

Did u see the testies on that rat lol nice vid, never seen that before.

I'd never have a snake. They just creep me out!! Cool vid tho!

I think the only reason people own snakes as pets is just to see them eat.

YUCK!!!!!!
Tanks for nuttin!

glad you guys like it (well except for ratzo). i was on the phone with psunitro while feeding Luigi and asked him if i should film it. he said yeah, so here it is. i think ill email it to my mom next and creep her out. Luigi is a Black Rat snake, he's still a juvinile because he's only about 2.5 feet long. black rats can get to be 6-8 feet long when full grown, but they dont have near the heft that a python does. i kinda ended up with him on a whim. the neighboring buisness to where i work, got in a shipment from italy recently. 2 days later they found the snake in the warehouse. so i offered to take him in, its also the reason for his name. ill try to get a vid of our other snake, Snakey (named by my son),eating. though it will be very hard to do, he's pretty shy and eats when he wants, not at set times like Luigi. he has a large water dish and he fishes for small goldfish out of it. cool to watch him catch them though.

Now that I think I would like. But I still hate snakes. The last one I saw, I attacked with a shovel! YUCK!

Definately a cool vid, but a horrid way to die... But, snakes' gotta eat.

The music set it off, tho... nice touch!

Just good stuff right there.

Great vid man...that was awesome!!! Can't wait to see Snakey go fishing LOL

NICE.. i wondered what was in the tank at ur house LOL i was glanceing over there but didnt see what was in it... lol nice vid man

man you feed your snake in it home container, Its not good to do that! lol, you might end up with a bite if you do that, Its suppose to be better to feed him in a feed box instead so he doesn't think ever time you open the top he is going to eat,

here is a pic of my baby ball python
name is damien.

Picture20.jpg
[/IMG]

well if you handle the snake on a regular basis confusion wont be a problem, also never reach in with your hands smelling like prey. by all means though keep using a feed box, a python bite is worse than a rat snake bite.

Back