Welcome to 2009!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Webbage

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi, I know I haven't been around a lot recently. I'll put that down to a busy Xmas, sending 2 weeks in Germany, then being kinda ill and tired, only just got myself back on the rails pretty much. Phew!

Went out today to see a course my good friend Kev and I are helping build. It's about 30 miles from me but compared to the 150 miles to the only other purpose built course in the UK it's a stone's throw!! It's only in it's early build stages but already it's looking really sweet. Because we lack these alien things called 'rocks' around us we are using the rubble from a recently demolished farm building, along with some slabs and pieces of concrete. All this is held together with morter and when it's done it's gonna be a really good 2.2 course.

ALSO, and this is huge for me, I cured the problem with my DX6i's cold weather blues. I threw some supermarket Alkaline batteries in in place of my NiMH cells and kazewey! It works, no matter what! Boy was I happy.

So it looks like I'm gonna be getting back to the scene after a winter break in the next month or so as we build up the course and tidy up the ground around it (which currently looks like the Battle of the Somme just ran through it). I'll post some pictures later. Right now I need bath to soaked out the aches from shovelling dirt and moving bricks :)

Glad to see ya back around Mark! the course sounds like it will be sick! i guess your still stuck in the past and running a shafty? lol just kidding...

Glad ur back and felling better, can't wait to see some pics of the course you guys built...

Back