Welcome Ratzo! RCNTs NEW Moderator.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Everyone here knows RatzoRC. If you don't, you should.
We would like to welcome him as the newest RCNT Staff member.
Please make sure you give him the proper Brown nosing that he deserves. He now has the power to ban you!

On a serious note.
We, the staff here at RCNT have chosen him for the job as moderator. After many years of posting and proving himself as a trusted member he has earned the title.

Please welcome him as the newest Staff member.
:cheers:

how do you go about being part of the rcnt staff?

hey ratzo you know i love you right?? (wipes off nose)

:jk: thats great news.. sometimes people get out of hand and its great to have people on to squash it befor it goes to hell.. good choice guys.. (salutes boys in blue)!! :cheers:

Nice. Now you can finnaly see about getting that 401 K. Congrats man.

Congrats Ratzo. You deserve it. You've been here for a long time and are always quick with good, solid help. Welcome to the staff.

.21Rc10GT said:
Ummm... Whos RatzoRC??? :shrug:

He's the guy who likes to listen to the Go Go's.

Congrats Mr. Ratzo Sir.

Last edited:
Congrats Ratzo. You've helped a lot of ppl out. I appreciate your help and I'm sure others do also.

Thanks guy's.
I will do all that I can to help.

Congratulations Ratzo!

OMFG!!! I can't leave you guys alone for one second. WTF!?!?! I leave the site for a few months and you let someone like RATZO on as moderator? What the hell is wrong with you guys?

HAHAHAHAHA...y'know i have to give you poop now that I'm back buddy!!! I been here a LONG time (April 2003) and seen alot of people come and go. You definitly deserve the title.

WOODY's GOT A NEW PONY!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats on the position! Now I guess we have to call you Ratzo-Go-Go! Oh boy, we're in for a rollercoaster ride now!

CONGRATS RATZO !!!!! little brown ring around the nose can be wipped off now.lol.just busting ya.ratzo will do a good job

Excellent choice.....Kudos to the current staff!

Congrats Fatso!!!

Congrats ratzo BRother man.....Now You have to listen to your favorite people
You can't ignor them any more :shrug:

And a Question to All staff Why was there no vote :shrug:

Last edited:
ZANDOR said:
Congrats ratzo BRother man.....Now You have to listen to your favorite people
You can't ignor them any more :shrug:

And a Question to All staff Why was there no vote :shrug:

Yeah how come we the supporting members weren't able to vote in the new mod not that I'm complaing but as far as i new thats how all mods were picked, by us supporting members Congrats again Ratzo.

Back