Waterproof Stock Exceed Rc Brushless Infinitive Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would need to waterproof your steering servo, also heavy maintenence on all the bearings ect, most importantly you would need to spend a chunk of cash on a waterproof esc, if the exceed is brand new take it back and get a 4wd slash already waterproof with excellent parts support

You would need to waterproof your steering servo, also heavy maintenence on all the bearings ect, most importantly you would need to spend a chunk of cash on a waterproof esc, if the exceed is brand new take it back and get a 4wd slash already waterproof with excellent parts support

I've had it for about 2 years now. I'll probably just buy a new slash. Just a question is the nitro slash waterproof? I'd like to change from electric to nitro or unleaded.

I haven't read up on the nitro Slash electronics but nitro engines are not waterproof. You can run in wet conditions but if you submerge it your going to have to do a little maintenance to get it running again.

Thats the slayer you're referring too
It is the nitro version, and like SMaxxin said......

Traxxas does have a 2wd nitro slash, it looks like a stretched Rustler chassis IMO. I would definitely opt for the Slayer instead, Revo suspension and the 4wd is worth every penny!

also make sure you have waterproof servo(s). if you dont, they are easy to waterproof, takes about 10 minutes