Watch Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my watches are still packed up, i use to live beside a tag heuer dealer, when he had left over older models i would buy them so he could stock the new models.

Lol. I'm sure it said unobtainium. The band was, indeed Unicorn eyelid hide, and the crystal was Pterodactyl cornea.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:54 PM ----------

All my watches are still packed up, i use to live beside a tag heuer dealer, when he had left over older models i would buy them so he could stock the new models.
Tag Hauers are real beauties. Second only to Rolex in my book. I have a classic 1968 Rectangular Seiko 5 in my collection that was never available outside of asia. I used it as an everyday watch and now it's probably worth a wad.
I've had a few Seikos and I've given some as gifts because they are great watches at affordable prices.
Anyway, I have a soft spot for Seiko since that's the name of my "Watch" dog. :D

abs1.jpg

Just couldn't warm up to that Invicta so I returned it and got this Elgin to hold me over till the Seiko gets here in a few weeks.

elgin-mens-watch.jpg

Nice heavy weight, real nice bracelet band and bright reflecting blue iridescent sweep second hand. Their pic doesn't do it justice, but it's extremely brightly polished.

OMG! AN 87k WATCH?!?! WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!? I have a hard enough time forking over 175-200 for a Fossil watch....

Heres my FOSSIL... wife got it for my wedding present ....which was 6 years ago

2012-01-19135115.jpg

FrostY

Back