Warthog is done

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had my eye on the chassis. How well does it crawl??

I don’t have anything to compare it to as far as performance yet.

I have run it for about 1/5 hours so far on my little home built course I created on my property from field stones I piled up. It has performed great for me on it so far.

The only issue I have had is with the Proline memory foams. During extreme side hilling, I notice the tires on the downhill side will fold under and cause the rig to tumble if I don’t watch it. In one case, I actually popped the tire out of the bead.
I am ready for my newb run at the next urban comp. Hopefully they will have one this month if the weather permits.

Very nice Rob, Now go scratch that BE-OCH UP!!

While the cage still looks great despite some lid time, the bottom is not so pretty anymore. It’s got a case of rock rash.

Rob, you can take a regular foam and cut some sections so that you have the same shape, only the foam is just a narrow strip. You can run that against the memory foam, and it will help to stiffen the sidewalls, if you don't want to order some new hybrid foams.

Hybrids already on the way.

Some Vanquish rims are on the way as well. :green-grin: