Wants & Needs…

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtbmatty

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
I was going to title this thread obsession, but maybe that’s coming off a bit to strong.

What RC vehicle (surface/ Air) are you wanting but don’t necessarily need??

I definitely have a few…

Id say the one I’ve been checking out the most recently is the ARRMA Infraction 3S
Id love to have one, but don’t really have a place to run it.

What’s yours???

Traxxas UDR. I just love the way it looks driving. The suspension looks so realistic, and it floats over rough terrain. I think it would be a fun truck for the limited areas we have to drive it.

Axial exo terra, Gold pan and probably a nice hydraulic excavator are my top 3 vehicles i want. The exo terra looks very nice, the gold pan by team associated is a piece of history, and looks at these vehicles https://www.eaglemach.net/ they are incredibly realistic but also very expensive. i want to see what other would like

Traxxas UDR. I just love the way it looks driving. The suspension looks so realistic, and it floats over rough terrain. I think it would be a fun truck for the limited areas we have to drive it.
Good one!! But maybe I shouldn’t have asked, that one just made the list!!👍🏼
Axial exo terra, Gold pan and probably a nice hydraulic excavator are my top 3 vehicles i want. The exo terra looks very nice, the gold pan by team associated is a piece of history, and looks at these vehicles https://www.eaglemach.net/ they are incredibly realistic but also very expensive. i want to see what other would like
I’m not big on nostalgia, but the gold pan is pretty cool

%100 I want to build a Kraken Vekta 1/5 desert truck! I have thought about it and have almost pulled the trigger several times, but... The builders kit is $1200. Then you still need to buy a gas engine and pipe...and about another $1000 in "upgrade" parts to make it reliable... One of these days!

I'M still Jonesin' for an Axial 1/6 Honcho crawler.
Wile E Coyote Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

have no wants if i did desire id just go find 1..wants the #s for megga game win.lol 1.4 billion

I was going to title this thread obsession, but maybe that’s coming off a bit to strong.

What RC vehicle (surface/ Air) are you wanting but don’t necessarily need??

I definitely have a few…

Id say the one I’ve been checking out the most recently is the ARRMA Infraction 3S
Id love to have one, but don’t really have a place to run it.

What’s yours???
The last 20 rigs I've bought? LOL Didnt need any of them, wanted all of them :)

The current obsession is probably a 1/5 scale gasser but IDK which one. :)

A9C9F8AB-8431-403F-B554-63796B733A0E.jpeg

The track has a display case with several older rigs, not a great picture….

I need some RC10 gold pans to race around my local clay track...

Currently, want an SBR 2.0 due to its scale suspension and 1/6th scale size, I got a Baja Rey and its fairly fun too.

Back