Wanting to be able to put plow on crawler truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zjrs27

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows what 1/10th scale crawlers I can put snow plows on

Wondering if anyone knows what 1/10th scale crawlers I can put snow plows on
This plow: https://www.amazon.com/LAFEINA-Scale-Shovel-Snowplow-Sweeping/dp/B07MV5CFJR will fit pretty much any 1/10TH crawler. It does need a servo or winch to activate it though. I have seen it on everything from Redcat Gen 7 and Gen 8's, to Axial SC10's, to Traxxas TRX-4's, and even some oddball custom builds.

This one is extremely cheap: https://www.amazon.com/Que-T-Aluminum-Alloy-Axial-SCX-10/dp/B07MXBFJMC and, the quality isn't that up to par, but, with some minor mods, it does work pretty well. RC4WD makes straight and V-Blade plows that can be adapted to almost any vehicle. Almost any 1/10, and even some 1/8TH crawlers can be adapted to run a plow.

You will need an active channel on your receiver for it. RC Adventures on YouTube has several snow plow videos. Where i live, we get anywhere from an inch to two feet of snow at a time, and i have built a couple different plow vehicles in the past, until i got bored with them. Mine were all cheap used vehicles i found on eBay then adapted a home made plow to. Now, there are so many choices for a plow, you don't have to do any kind of major fabrication, so i would just stick with a brand you like, and are possibly already familiar with. I even bought a 1/6TH Nylint Scorpion that i was going to use an old shovel and make a plow for it, i just never got around to it.

Are the chat chassis’s the same. I want the sport but want to be able to put a plow on it. Can’t seem to find any. only for the trx4. Anyone know of the make a plow for the sport

So do you plan on installing trax or studding the tires ? I 1st read your post on asking about a plow on what crawler...I have a blizzard 2 with a 1/4 led plate between body and chassis and just messing around sometimes that much weight still isn't enough...But thats Michigan snow.powder snow is no issue

So do you plan on installing trax or studding the tires ? I 1st read your post on asking about a plow on what crawler...I have a blizzard 2 with a 1/4 led plate between body and chassis and just messing around sometimes that much weight still isn't enough...But thats Michigan snow.powder snow is no issue
Studded tires to start eventually get into tracks

Have a look at this: https://blog.rcmart.com/rc-traxxas-trx-4-vs-trx-4-sport-an-in-depth-comparison/ It explains the differences in each truck in depth.
Thanks