Sold / Found WANTED: 10th scale onroad roller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Looking for 10th scale on road rolling chassis.

Would prefer the following:

Serpent 705
Serpent Impact
Trinity reflex team only
Team Magic G4
HPI R40
Mugen MTX3
Mugen MTX2
Kyosho V1R
Kyosho V1RR
Kyosho V1RR Evo

Would also consider:

Serpent 235mm 835
Kyosho FW05R
GS Racing Vision Pro
AE NTC3 Team Kit Rear Exhaust

Please post here or email me if you have any of these to sell

some of those interest me. is there anyway to find out prices, or parts availability on the 235mm chassis?

I'm not much help when it comes to onroad. Here's what I do know.

Impact M2 $325

Impulse w/ engine $250

Impulse Pro $250

Veteq $400

He also has some Michael Salven modified Nova Mega engines if interested.

What, no 4tec? I got one for ya, low miles, fast as hell and bone stock.

i would be interested in the impulse pro, as well as any MS .12's

also - is the impact 2wd? or 4wd like the 835?

Please have him contact me, or feel free to go through yourself. i would like to see some more pics of the impulse pro, as well as the MS engines. thanks. he can email me directly at [email protected]

NA,
I have the cars and engines here at my house. I will try to get some more pics of them tomorrow.

As far as more pics of the Impulse Pro, all they would be is of parts in unopened bags. He never started building it. The only thing opened on it is the box.

The engines are brand new also. Never ran, not even mounted. He is asking for $300 for each of them. I did pull the back plate off of them to make sure they look good on the inside and they do. If you get a car and an engine, I'll see if he will knock off a little $$$ on the price, but I think he is pretty firm on them. Email me at [email protected] for any q's.

Impulse w/ engine $250 ok consider this mine. I will PP all of the money by the 20th. I can get you half now if need be. LMK I want this car!

This means I will pass on the engine but I want this car! Please contact me FRB

HB,
It's yours. No sense in doing 2 seperate transactions so just PP all the $$$ on the 20th. I can hold it until then. Email me if you want to.
Mike

FRB - cool - unopened NIB impulse pro for 250.00? 500.00 for impulse pro and Michael Salvin novamega 12? any pics of the engine?

consider it sold - check ur PM's

i have a

i have a mugen car i will send you it RTR well it needs a starter box maybe something else I'm new to this hobby but the radio is brand new comes with rechargeable battery pack and has a .12 novarossi turbo motor on it NON-Pull start i will consider sellin it for about 500 shipped comes with toyota supra body

Thanks, but this thread is now closed. I have decided to stick soley to 8th scale on and off road right now. thanks though.

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
Thanks, but this thread is now closed. I have decided to stick soley to 8th scale on and off road right now. thanks though.

Since I was going down to race him in April he got scared and got rid of his 10th scale. :whack: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.