Want to do lots of work for no pay?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
As some of you know, I have a site called www.rcdocuments.com
In the past, I have actively tracked down and posted new RC documents on the site as they have become available. For the last 4-5 months or longer I have not had the tome to upkeep this site with new docs.

If someone out there wants to do this for the love of the hobby, I truly would like to see this site made current and kept current with all the new RC manuals that are out now.

You will get no pay and little recognition. It must be done for the love of the hobby.

You will need to have and understand the following:

• FTP knowledge and software.
  • Knowledge od BASIC HTML and how it works
  • Fast internet connection
  • Time to spend to do this on an ongoing basis.

If your interested please let me know.
-Ed

I could possibly help out on this, just let me know what you need and where you can use me. I do have all skills needed. :)

All joking aside, the time and effort that Fast Eddy and his crew (which is comprised of fast Eddy and, well... I guess that's it lol) put into this site really shows. This is one of the most valuable resources of all RC internet-dom I think. I have used the site on many, many occasions, and am always amazed at what I find on there, even when it companies that most people have never heard of. I don't have the time to undertake another project as I'm not an employee of East End Machining, but whoever does this will be working on a piece of RC history, and will be making great money (one day with some other project).

marauder has offered to help out.
I'm not sure why but in the last few days 2 manufacturer have contacted me and offered up all their manuals. I just have so much going on right now that I can give it the attention I would like.

I'm flattered by the comments that are made about the site. I hear about it all over the place from unsuspecting people that dont know me. At the track I overhear people telling others about it, at the hobby shop as well. It just a great resource for the RC industry. The older the manual, the better.

I would also like to thank WoodiE for donating server space for this project over the last several years.
THANKS WOODIE!! You SUCK :D

Back