Want a Stadium Truck for bashing....please suggest

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redhatman

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey, I am looking to get out of nitro and go back to electric. I want to get rid of my RC10GT and get a stadium truck that is nice and light for faster speeds. Any ideas?

The T4 or the Losi xxxT will both give you a light fast truck. If you want something to beat the heck out of get a Rustler.

Emaxx with the Dewalt motor conversion... Wait, that takes out the light part... and stadium truck part... but speed makes up everything!

for the rustlers and stampedes, dont they use hump packs? I want a stadium truck that uses the standard 6 cell ones.

redhatman said:
for the rustlers and stampedes, dont they use hump packs? I want a stadium truck that uses the standard 6 cell ones.

They use flat packs

ok, .. so like a stampede would take my standard battery packs that I use for my TT-01? This is like what I use...
c4_1_b.jpg

? thanks

Yep. I use regular 6 cell packs in my sons stampede.

are you willing to trade any of your electric stadium trucks for my gas RC10GT? If so, ... which ones? Thanks

Here is a pic of a pede battery compartment.

blpede20topless3yh.jpg

are you willing to trade any of your electric stadium trucks for my gas RC10GT? If so, ... which ones? Thanks

I liked the rustler myself. for electric it was pretty tough.

just order a T2 chassis and gear box and strip the GT for front/rear suspension parts. The only difference in the T2 and GT are the Gear box, chassis, rear shock tower, and body. Drop an ESC, motor and battery in it and you are off.

stampedes and rustys are good strong bashers. so i say go with them and yes it will definitly take your packs. and you can always upgrade the trucks for speed and strength too.

the duratrax ones are very cheap, and very bash-friendly, my friends got one and put a 19 turn motor on it, its not superfast but it gets the job done

rbmaxxbasher said:
I liked the rustler myself. for electric it was pretty tough.
I agree they will take a serious beating and parts are cheap for them what more can you ask for :D

Redhatman, If you don't mind my asking, why DO you want to get out of nitro?

Back