Sold / Found Want a chance to win a real Full-size 2002 Chevy Truck for $2.50

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Want a chance to win a real Full-size 2002 Chevy Truck for $2.50 you can have a chance No JOKE. Please go to my other site www.winmytruck.com for all the info. This is not a joke guys. Please help me out by spreading the word on the net about this also. Post it in other forums you visit in the general board there. Send it to your buddies just dont spam anyone.. Thanks .X

Hey I might buy one or two tickets!!!

Good luck raffling off your truck.

-Michael

I have never seen anything like this before. Great idea. good luck!

How many tickets sold?

Sorry X I just tried to buy 2 tickets, but for the last 2-3 days some pin head in Kuwait is jacking with peoples paypal accounts. So if they ever get this fixed I'll try again.

-WoodiE

Originally posted by Mayhem
How many tickets sold?

I juust put it up this afternoon mayhem you guys are the first to see it. as of now 5 X

Last edited:
hey I'm in, just bought 4 tickets, now if only I could get that O.S. engine

not a bad idea, i support you cause, if i had any money i would give in to buying a couple, but since i am strapped, and that i have too many traffic tickets to pay off, (the truck would just cause me trouble) once i get them paid off i will support in u in cash. Until then my v 4 honda engine is still getting me in trouble for 65 in 40, and 100 in a 70, damn standard cars, is the record on the truck clear?

Yes I bought it new less than a year ago the tittle is clean and its never been wrecked. There is nothing wrong with it. X

Only if I had paypal, I thought I could delete my own post...

Last edited:
Man i wish i could win that since i got jiped out of a truck last year it wasent a raffle it was somithing i won. But i found out that i had to kick a fuqing football in the back of the thing. It was about the size of yours X brand new 03

ohhhhh well nobody cares.:(

X,

I just bought two tickets, If i win the truck I'm sure I could look into you getting the OS engine...hint hint, wink wink. :bling:

-WoodiE

Thanks Boys Much appriciated. I am waiting a month to see how this takes off.. If I don't get the reception I hope for I decided yesterday I Will simply refund eveyones money. The biggest things i sgetting the word so macke sure you tell people about it and that its legit. X

WoodiE, I am sure if you sent X the engine first he would tape your ticket to the engine and throw it in the hat, ;) just might make it a little easier to find in that hat......WAIT!... Thats MY engine!:ahh:

Woodie I have decided not to do a raffle due to the some leagalities in my state. I would appriciate if you locked this thread. Thanks to everyone that bought tickets your money was refunded 2-23-03. X

X,

Consider it done...i want the engine back now.

-WoodiE

Status
Not open for further replies.