viper r boat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megatmaxx

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i got a viper r and i got a leak around the out drive and i was woundering if i could put marine tex around it to stop the leak with out melting my boat haul

I would bet that M@axxamillion would have something to help you out. Otherwise, I'm afraid I dont know what you need to fix the issue. I will ask my LHS today when I am there.

-Chris

use 2 part expoy thats what i used when i had a leak in my outdrive on my bluestreak

its fixed finnaly

i put some 4 minute jb weld on it and it works, hope fuly it holds when i hit a wake cause i know the haul is gonna flex a little

Originally posted by megatmaxx
its fixed finnaly

i put some 4 minute jb weld on it and it works, hope fuly it holds when i hit a wake cause i know the haul is gonna flex a little

If it happens again, let me know, I'll give you something that will fix it for good:cool:

Told ya he would have something..... Bet it kicks the tar out of just about anything else too. Hes the 'waterboy' over all of us. Probably kicks out some mean boats too. Pic??? M@x? Pics???

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Told ya he would have something..... Bet it kicks the tar out of just about anything else too. Hes the 'waterboy' over all of us. Probably kicks out some mean boats too. Pic??? M@x? Pics???

I'll dig some up:D