Veteran's Day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
I'm worn out and fattened up. Free dinner at The Texas Roadhouse earlier today, then got a free 6" Italian combo from Subway, (in the fridge for tomorrow) and just came back from another free dinner at Applebee's.

Just had to pay for the beers and the tips. Wow, some really good eatin' fer shur'.

Well happy Veterans Day, I think.....over here its called Rememberance Day, we had a feast in memory of my great grandfather Bill Peachow

+2 on the Remembrance Day brother.

Thanks for your military service Ralph and everyone else here who has or does serve.

I send my thanx out as well

dennys

i had some good FREE pancakes at Dennys. thanks. got to hold and feed my grand daughter, 2 years old. she will not turn lose of her dad, if he tries to hand her off to someone else she gives him the raspberry. his wife is having a baby boy, due in early dec. he will name the baby boy after my father. makes me very happy.

Happy Vet Day to all who serve or have served this country. You build our freedoms, and unfortunatly one dead Iraqi at a time, or any race who fu**s with us..

I stayed home fighting a bug of some kind.

Thanks for your military service Ralph and everyone else here who has or does serve.

+1 here as well. Thank you to all that have served and those still serving. Without your sacrifice I would not be able to enjoy the life and freedoms I do today.