Very very limited edition Ford Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
442500690_756926963272655_5581033260938084576_n.jpg

Custom built for @TRAT

Last edited:
Bro don’t hate!!! Stubbies are cool..
Nail it hard enough it will stand cab 😉
While it may be difficult to see with the untrained layman's eye, but what appears to be your ordinary, run of the mill, gas tank sticking out the back, is in fact a well camouflaged wheelie bar.

While it may be difficult to see with the untrained layman's eye, but what appears to be your ordinary, run of the mill, gas tank sticking out the back, is in fact a well camouflaged wheelie bar.
That's actually a combination gas tank and wheelie bar.
What can go wrong?

Ah, shades of the 70s Pinto, such a great time to be alive!
I had a buddy that had a pinto with a Mustang 5.0 transplanted into it. He called it his 5.0 killer. Completely stock looking, with real quiet exhaust. But damn it was fast.

His other project, which was nearly complete last time I saw him was a '78 Pinto that was on a rotisserie. He welded and smoothed the entire underside of the chassis and doghouse. There was not a visible weld, sheet metal seam, or a single unnecessary hole anywhere on the car. He sectioned the front radiator support so it could be removed with a couple pins. That was to slide the 351 Cleveland into it without scratching anything. The heads had exhaust ports I could literally fit my entire hand into. To top it off, it had the most beautiful grabber green paint job that mimicked the Boss 351 Mustang. Flat black stripes and logos. It is to this day the sickest custom car I have ever seen. And it was a damn Pinto!

Looks to me that well camo wheel bar is a Flame ball wanting to happen..what a Ford piece
That’s the whole point!!! What fun is with out some flames 🔥 coming out the ars

Back