Velineon esc refuses to turn on

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurturantQuasar

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I was just driving my slash 4x4 and it randomly stopped when I checked to see what was wrong the esc was off. I have a Velineon vxl brushless esc with the Velineon esc fan and the esc wasn’t hot at all. I only drove it for 5-10 minutes on the street. Even with a fresh battery it just refuses to get any power. So I got no clue what happened.

edit: I have let it sit inside for a bit and still no power I made sur it was plugged into the receiver and it is.The esc didn’t burn up so I don’t know why the esc refuses to turn on.

Last edited:
does steering servo still work?.. might be time to call traxxas up

does steering servo still work?.. might be time to call traxxas up
Nope nothing it doesn’t even turn on. I doubt traxxas will do anything thing as Its past the 30 day warranty and I don’t have there service plan.

I’m sure the steering servo works I just can’t get the car to power on

Alright I just figured out it’s not the esc it is my battery connection adapter that broke so that’s why my car stopped getting power. I’m glad it’s just a 5 dollars adapter and not a 100 dollar esc

hard to override that push button switch they use...maybe make a rx battery if you have a way..

Wait nope it was both of the batteries i tried. I just plugged in another different one with the adapter and it worked.

Back