Vacation time!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe crawler

Stand up and be counted…
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Heading up to Bar Harbor Maine for a little camping. 😎 Here’s what I brought to keep me occupied… 🤤 more to follow
2131B1FC-EE5C-46D4-9DEA-843E37294E74.jpeg

Enjoy the vacation, Joe.

Have a friend that travels the US in a RV. She spent a year in Bar Harbor as a tour guide. Sent us lots of pictures of really pretty country. Remembering them, they seemed to have many spots suitable for crawling.

Cheers. 'AC'

Hell yeah.. have a safe trip. My wife's from Bangor, Maine its beautiful up there. Have fun bud 👍👍
Thank you!! We come up this way every yr for wife’s B-D…I’ve researched dispensaries around here 😂 once we settled I look for hobby shops

Thank you!! We come up this way every yr for wife’s B-D…I’ve researched dispensaries around here 😂 once we settled I look for hobby shops
Hell yeah. They got some of the best flower up there. Enjoy,have fun and be safe. And Happy Birthday to the wifey.....👍👍
Bangor got a real nice hobby shop too.

They have a bash track and indoor track.
No sh*t.... we might have to go up and visit her grandparents this fall. Thanks for the tip. Hell yeah. Well worth the ride hahaha

Last edited:
That Big Rock looks a bit annoyed lol!
View attachment 150287

Have a fun trip 😉
That big rock is my go to rig most times…it’s taken a beating so far….maybe someone should tell them bronco’s there ain’t any teets under those bullhorns 😂

Climbing over dessert on breakfast table in camper 😂 hopefully I will get to run the bronco on top of Cadillac Mountain tomorrow
73ECC23F-4797-4A52-8228-82A6FEF8DB7C.jpeg

Sounds like you got everything covered. Enjoy your trip(s). 🤣😂😁

So the vacation was relaxing 🤤 there was a ton of people everywhere we went, I didn’t get very much crawling time on some of spots I thought about. Cadillac Mt. was packed at sunset & u need to make reservations online to get up there.
Here’s abbey & me atop Cadillac mt
77B37FD6-CBDC-4B64-ABEB-773705726175.jpeg
sunset
4909CD64-0C84-4AA6-9BAA-9A7752613569.jpeg
crawling on Cadillac mt.
075D4E67-974A-45E7-92D5-C008894132EE.jpeg
funny sign…didn’t check it out though 😂
302B4A91-6E62-473C-844A-F80FD33E0675.jpeg

Looks nice and relaxing. Glad you had a good time.

It's danged near impossible to get away from crowds anymore. Still nice to get out of town for a bit. We all need a getaway.
I guess I'm fortunate. I live in a small, spacious, quiet suburbia. I love being home and staycations! We were down in Cape Cod all last week, and while it was fun, I was happier returning home late Friday night.