upstate new york

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stang

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
looking for a bashing friend

I'm looking for someone in the western newyork area of medina that would like to bash or i can go to where they are to bash:breakdown

I'm looking for some one in the upstate new york area close to Medina area that i can race and bash with i have a sportmaxx that has a lot of mods looking for someone to have fun with and to help me out with dif thing on my truck:lurk: :flamer:

you can get ahold of me at [email protected]

Medina? Hell, does anyone live there? Just kidding. If you're willing to drive a bit, there are a couple of members in the Buffalo area. I'm way east of there. Between Syracuse and Albany. Just hang in there and someone close by should chime in!

Medina? that must be like wut, south of Albany? I'm in upstate new york, close to candyman. I know some guys that live in Binghampton.

later

Skymaxx lives over near buffalo, along with soem other guys. i live in new york, but closer to Albany.

later

My mistake, I ment Christian, not Skymaxx. got confused :sorry: :bow: :help: :confused: :doh: :shrug:

later

Last edited:
Actually, SkyMaxx lives in Virginia. Christian lives in Buffalo. There are several members that live in the fine state of New York, but I am not one of them. :D

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Actually, SkyMaxx lives in Virginia. Christian lives in Buffalo. There are several members that live in the fine state of New York, but I am not one of them. :D

lol woops. sry bout that. got them confused. :confused: Christian, Skymaxx, they sound the same lol. If u check out one of the R/C Car Action magazines, in the back, (i think in every edition)there is a list of Tracks in NY.

later