Upgrading Exhaust

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M76Burden

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am looking to upgrade my current stock exhaust on my 1/8 scale truggy with a JP-3 exhaust system. My question is this, on big block nitro engines (.21,.25,&.28), is the exhaust port for the manifold the same size for ALL of these engines? The JP-3 is designed for a .21 and I just want to know, will fit my .25?

Matt

The header did not fit my losi mach .25, but after getting a new header, it worcked amazingly.

I'm sorry, the losi Mach .26ss. I'm not sure which headr i got, ill check once i get home. If work will ever let me go with this hurricane stuff.

i got the jp-2 for my axial, with the stock gasket it didn't fit, but with the thinner gasket that came with the pipe it fit right, dunno if it works for your motor tho

Also the Aftershocks/LST's require a different shaped header due to the sideways mounted engine.

i had the same Q youall answerd it for me.this site rocks

I have a OFNA hyper force .26 and I have a stock exgaust but will it help a mill run cooler temps with a upgrade exhaust help?

I am looking to upgrade my current stock exhaust on my 1/8 scale truggy with a JP-3 exhaust system. My question is this, on big block nitro engines (.21,.25,&.28), is the exhaust port for the manifold the same size for ALL of these engines? The JP-3 is designed for a .21 and I just want to know, will fit my .25?

Matt

Hey guys thanks for your help. I'm just picking what upgrades to get and when to get them. You have been a big help. See you at the track.

Matt