unknown unmarked 1:12 2wd nitro Rally Sports type

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAVAGETITAN

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Hi I bought this years ago from someone in Portugal, I think. It has a laydown engine .09 I think, has that wire that goes around it as a rear bumper, uses same wheels and tires as the Kyosho/Graupner Nissan Fairlady Z 240. Same tires as the Elect Peanuts, aluminum wheels. Chassis is half metal half plastic it has suspension. The body may or may not be original to the model and is a buggy type like a Tamiya Rough Rider, or a Kyosho Cactus. This is 1:12 2wd nitro O.S. motor, no markings on chassis or components with any name. Should run presently missing a muffler/exhaust of any type. It has a small header goes from slotted to round, I think muffler would have been half round with a exhaust spout. Any help with identifying it or any idea of model name or manufacturer I'd appreciate it. Not sure about posting pics as I'm sure it costs. Saw something NIB on another site long while ago looked like it, can't remember the manufacturer name. Thanks

s

You can post some pics as attachments on here. I think there is a quantity limit for a free account. Or register for free at sites like imgur.com, upload, then embed them here.

You can post some pics as attachments on here. I think there is a quantity limit for a free account. Or register for free at sites like imgur.com, upload, then embed them here.
I'll try probably won't happen today. Thanks I know not much can be done with a description alone. It is old probably runs need a muffler first so I don't get stuff into the exposed exhaust port. It'll probably be a ugly exhaust, maybe nothing like the original, don't know exactly what it looked like.

Hi I bought this years ago from someone in Portugal, I think. It has a laydown engine .09 I think, has that wire that goes around it as a rear bumper, uses same wheels and tires as the Kyosho/Graupner Nissan Fairlady Z 240. Same tires as the Elect Peanuts, aluminum wheels. Chassis is half metal half plastic it has suspension. The body may or may not be original to the model and is a buggy type like a Tamiya Rough Rider, or a Kyosho Cactus. This is 1:12 2wd nitro O.S. motor, no markings on chassis or components with any name. Should run presently missing a muffler/exhaust of any type. It has a small header goes from slotted to round, I think muffler would have been half round with a exhaust spout. Any help with identifying it or any idea of model name or manufacturer I'd appreciate it. Not sure about posting pics as I'm sure it costs. Saw something NIB on another site long while ago looked like it, can't remember the manufacturer name. Thanks

s

I'll try probably won't happen today. Thanks I know not much can be done with a description alone. It is old probably runs need a muffler first so I don't get stuff into the exposed exhaust port. It'll probably be a ugly exhaust, maybe nothing like the original, don't know exactly what it looked like.

I use Postimage host ,an it doesn't cost ,usually ,the cost revolves around custom attachments on pic host!

Does that car have a solid axle or does it have a diff with two axles in the rear?

Some of the older ones were chain driven!

I haven't dismantled it but it looks like it has a metal trannycase like a miniature 1/8 2wd from mid 70's - early 80's and has dogbones and ourselves.

I haven't dismantled it but it looks like it has a metal trannycase like a miniature 1/8 2wd from mid 70's - early 80's and has dogbones and ourselves.
pictures will help considerably with identification and allow us to help easier.

Back