Tyson fight

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mjime714

who is going to watch the fight? I can't wait! I want to see that tatoo on his face. I know I could find it online somewhere, but I want to the full effect of his crazyness. That guys is mad!!!!

Save your time...he looks like a clown.

-WoodiE

Man I love tyson he was my favorite fighter growing up. I remember him beating that one dude down in like 20 seconds. You just wanted to see him pumel someone not fight 12 rounds. My friends and I would all pool our money and go to one friends and watch it on cable. Man its just a shame that ever since Cus died he has just flowndered. I truley belive the Tyson of old would have never been beat NEVER. He was the best I ever saw. But who knows maybe one of the Klithcow boys is the real White hope... I would rool over to Memphis to see the fight but its so off and on that I don't want to make the trip at this rate...X

He is definitly the most exciting boxer to watch of our time because he has the hardest punch and he was the most aggressive, but as for skill, I think Roy Jones is the man. This guys is awesome to watch.

I love watching Tyson fight. Win or loose hes fun to watch. You never know whats going to hapen...:ahh:

Is the fight On? Off? On? Off? On?

Originally posted by FastEddy
Is the fight On? Off? On? Off? On?

Exactly! As of now though, I think its on.:naughty: Tattoo on the face. he must look mean!

He looks like an ass-clown. The tat does nothing for him.

it looked painful with it around the eye

tyson_tattoo.jpg

Heres a pic of the ass clown.

-WoodiE

Face the front....now turn to the side. The only thing the ass clown is missing is the placard with his convict designation numbers on it.

How dumb. Hopefully he will loose this fight and then fall off the face of the earth. He has no respect in the boxing world anymore.

Tyson is a loser, he was great to watch once, but now he is a laughing stock and a disgrace to boxing. So is his opponent gonna wear ear muffs?

I had not seen the tatoo yet, thanks WoodiE.

Man why are you guys so hard on him.. Even People that raped girls when they were teens and beat the poop out of people that had no chance against him in bars and stuff like that man he just needs to be loved. Also what with this war movement. Can't we just talk about this...X

That guy look crazy! and he said the tattoo is only half done... Crazy!

My company went out to Las Vegas to film a documentary on him, but my company is mostly run by Jewish guys. When they went over there for the interview, they felt really uncomfortable. They had to go through waves of posse of huge black Muslim guys before they were able to talk to him. When they finally got to him, the whole posse was in the room watching the whole interview. Pretty scary.

Shalom Mike.:batman:

I'm sure the crime rate went down when he got out of jail.
We now know where to find all the thugs in one place.

tyson is just looking for a check and publicity...they should call this the battle of the ass bandits....since both are convicts.

that knock out was pretty sweet. Did you see how that other guys legs just buckled? Damn. I dont care if they are just doing it for the money or publicity. Its a tyson fight. You go to see a show. Whether its a fight or a pummeling, you go to see what he is going to do. I love watching just to say "You Got Knocked The F*ck Out!!!!"

Back