Two batteries?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domijan91

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, so I'm looking into buying a new RC so I've been looking around and doing a lot of research. One thing I've noticed is that some of the new cars/trucks have slots for two batteries! I currently have a Traxxas Stampede and was wondering if there's any kind of an upgraded chassis that allows for two batteries for the stampede?

U using lipo batteries ATM?

If not just buy one, there lighter and put out more than my gf

Just wait till youve been married awhile.

A nearly dead watch battery puts out more than my wife!

Have u tried rape? Cuz a watch battery is pretty low

Hey guys, so I'm looking into buying a new RC so I've been looking around and doing a lot of research. One thing I've noticed is that some of the new cars/trucks have slots for two batteries! I currently have a Traxxas Stampede and was wondering if there's any kind of an upgraded chassis that allows for two batteries for the stampede?

you dont neet more than one battery in a stampede

first of all is it brushed or brushless?

if it brushless you could get a good 11.1 v 8000mah battery and run a very long time

you dont neet more than one battery in a stampede

first of all is it brushed or brushless?

if it brushless you could get a good 11.1 v 8000mah battery and run a very long time

I could also get it out of my two batteries I have instead if buying a new battery. Also i bet that 11.1 v battery is probably a pretty penny! BTW, I think I figured it out. I have an aftermarket speed control and so its a bit smaller then the stock one, and I had to mount it to a piece of plastic in order to bolt it to my truck. But back to the point, I pulled up the speed control and mounted it to the rear shock tower. Drilled two holes and now it looks like its supposed to be there. And the best news it I can fit both of my batteries in there now.

I don't have a pic yet but will post one as soon as I do!

Now I just have to figure out how to hold them both down now that my stock battery holder won't work! Anyone have any ideas?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350838129.472127.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350838839.931589.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350838887.506106.jpg

It uses to be on the bottom. The battery would actually slid underneath the spread controller.

Back