Twin Titan Lightning GTX2 with lights baby

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam_theman

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
So here's the Twin Titan Lightning GTX2 with some bad ass lights in the right places. I will buy a new shell eventually as I'm not happy with the paint job I did this one is no doubt gonna get bashed up, so this will be the running shell. Hopefully the next will be a master piece for when she's sat on a shelf at home. Thanks for all info you guys have give me. I sincerely wouldn't be in this position without you's. Unfortunately she's not running right at the mo else there would be videos of her tearing off. I've posted some vids on YouTube I'll try drop the link but don't hold yer breath cause I'm fekkin useless with tech. Thanks guys I think she looks bad ass personally

Show off. 🤣 truck looks amazing. You inspired me to drop alot of coin and build a twin engine savage.

If it makes you feel better I'm early 30s and pay my sister to update my computer.

Show off. 🤣 truck looks amazing. You inspired me to drop alot of coin and build a twin engine savage.

If it makes you feel better I'm early 30s and pay my sister to update my computer.
🤣🤣🤣 thanks very much. Build it they're amazing. I'm hoping to get her sorted (tuned) and get some videos up tomorrow evening when it's dark again.
Really grateful knowing I'm not the only dinosaur in the box when it comes to tech no matter the age lol.