Twin engine mod

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STS D30M stage I & II

hello, i've got an STS D30M...what is the difference between that and the stage II and III? and how much of a difference is there?

Here is Dadders page. This is some of the things they do,timing and firing pattern's re-established, Crank boring, induction ports sharpened, Sleeve sculptured to maintain velocity produced by crank at lower RPM throughout the power band, crank is cut for turbo charging the fuel/air mix and pressure release cuts made for an easier transitioning between power stroke and exhaust stroke. They don't tell all their tricks......

http://www.dadders.net/enginemod.htm

Hi I have an e Savage dual motor RC truck 1/10 scale I want to swap it and change it into a single motor brushless but I can't get no answers from nobody on how to and what I need to do it can you help me

Hi I have an e Savage dual motor RC truck 1/10 scale I want to swap it and change it into a single motor brushless but I can't get no answers from nobody on how to and what I need to do it can you help me
Try posting an original thread instead of trying to resurrect a thread thats from 2007. I'm dont know much about savages but there are people in this forum who do.